Monday, July 10, 2006

mi familia

ok..so i realise tht my blog isnt exactly in chronological order.. but here's a little post abt my family..
so for those of you who dont know, im the youngest..with an older brother and an older sister..

here's my dad.. with his ever so cute smile..



here's my mom.. who everyone swears i look like her...




and this is my brother who is convinced he looks like del piero.. but weirdly enough is a french supporter.. and i quote "i look italian (del piero) but i am a french at heart"




sorry dada..didnt have a picture of u when u had 6 packs..


and here comes retard.. my sister who misses me but will never admit it..


trust me, she looks a lot more innocent than she actually is..


ok fine..so here's a more flattering picture



any resemblance?

and last but not least...my Paula..the baby of the house..


she's is so beautiful!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home