Thursday, July 20, 2006

and so it begins..once again

so yeah, classes have started once again..*sigh* so its back to hittin the books..things have been goin really slow this pass few days but thankfully i have great frens i can count on (love u carol!!) not to mention hassan..anu..prash..jem..nesh..shasti and all for puttin up wit my shit..
anyhow..i was bored and did not feel like studyin endocrinology because i hate it and i hate ben canny's lectures..my love for physiology ended with the renal system..so here's pics from squiddy's farewell party...
nut before that..a great thank you to prash, carol, nesh and jem...for helping me plan the whole thing..couldnt have done it without u guys!!




i love this pic..madhvi being groped by me!!



cheers!! u cant see me coz im short =(



prash the cook..thanks a lot man..the bbq was awesome!








squiddy and his squid.. specially made by prash..



my bitch carol..love ya to bits gal..



my other bitch..shasti priyan smith..


love div's hair..


everybody chillin out at the dance floor..




the married couple...or so they said when their inhibitions were lowered wit alcohol



madhvi, carol and azleena doin their thang... look at madhvi checkin out carol's ass..




the end...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home