Wednesday, September 27, 2006

thanks for the most awesome bday guys!!

so the suprise bday at 12 am wasnt the highlight of my bday..i went to the royal melbourne show the next day (photos will come later amma, once i get them of kellyn) and then shasti & deepa organised a suprise bday dinner for me at chapelli's (thanks guys, u guys rock!)
it was really appreciated..thanks for makin my 21st really really special and unforgetable..

angelic deepa and cowboy nan.. thanks for everythin babe!!
ur the most awesome friend i have, god knows wat im gonna do without u.. =(
i thk the world could use a whole lot more deepas simply because she's an awesome, genuine, sweet, caring, non judgemental, man, the list could go on.. but most importantly, she's the only one who really understands me and totally can stand my mood swings and can never annoy me ..jem, we need to start populating the world with more milo coloured babies like deepa..lol

my bday present from deepa n aaron..thanks so much..love the dress and the chocolates!!

dinesh the angel of peace...err.. ya right..

my bday collage courtesy of kellyn...thanks babe!

me and hassan...thanks for the really sweet entry on ur blog!!

the whole gang after dinner..thanks for comin guys!!

much love,
nan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home