Sunday, January 07, 2007

shoe overdose..

shoe overdose?
who am i kiddin???THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A SHOE OVERDOSE!
move over imelda...nandini's got 2 new NINE WEST shoes!
yes jo, u heard it right...nine west!
im not going to disclose the price because deepa will kill me if i do..but i am probably gonna spend the rest of this post talkin abt shoes (u have been warned guys!!).
anyways the first shoes i got were these flat white pointy (not as pointy as my other nine west shoes) shoes which is just perfect for formal use which will definitely come in handy with clinicals next month. its the really shiny kinda white...i dont really like tht its shiny but i thk the fact tht the material is the way it is, it will be really easy to wipe off any dirt.
the second shoes...ahh my fave...is black peep toe heels, which has a little strap around the ankle..and its also pretty versatile, coz i can take out the strap around the ankle if i want to and this gives the shoes a totally different look. I LOVE IT!
did i also mention tht i bought a new pair of boots a few weeks ago? its this brown, knee high, round toed, sude like material..and it has a thick heel so its pretty comfy to walk in..so tht makes the total of my boots to wat...5??FIVE???
before i came to california i also bought this round ballet pumps with indian like bead on it..which being cheap shoes from damn jaya jusco, gives me blisters. oh well, im still gonna wear it, i'l just need a band aid each time i use it. wait, i need TWO band aids.
so let me see...i came back from melbourne with 3 pairs of shoes: 1 pair of nike shoes (for my gyming) i pair of pointy flat knee high boots (for the cold winter in santa rosa) and 1 pair of white peep toe heels (the ones bec, rob,mandira and din bought me) and i shall be leaving for melbourne with: 1 pair of nikes, 2 pairs of boots, 2 pairs of peep toes, and 2 pairs of flats (1 pointy, and 1 ballerina ones). oh and lets not forget the gold strappy heels my sister bought for me from scotland.. my god! somebody please stop me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home