Monday, July 24, 2006

bosan yang tidak terhingga..

ok from the title of my post, i guess its pretty obvious whats up. im bored. not tht i have nothin to do but rather i have TOO MUCH to do. 2 weeks of anatomy studyin is pilling up. n dont get me started on physiology. i hate the endocrine system. i hate it. so instead of studyin, i feel compelled to tell you what i did today.
woke up, watched charmed. ate breakfast, watched another episode of charmed. deepa comes over, have to study coz she's studyin too. then buffet lunch at banana leaf (my first time havin south indian food in melb..yeay!!) not tht i dun like north indian food, i jus prefer south indian, less rich, less ghee, less paneer than north indian food which for me means less fat, and less fat means being thin, which makes me happy. extremely happy. anyone who knows me will tell u abt my weight obsession. my lfe is a constant battle to be thin. (my next aim: to be thin before i turn 21!!!)
okok. back to my day.. went grocery shoppin..came back..n now im writin u this post...
fascinatin huh?
for those of u who are still readin this... GET A LIFE!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!!!! GET A LIFE!!! my first time reading your blog and its the first thing i see!!! haha i like the pics from the party!! send me man!

1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home