Sunday, January 07, 2007

dress me up... beautiful

ok so i was at jan's blog (which has absolutely hilarious pics of their dag night party)
and i came across this website which was sellin the most absolutely gorgeous dresses!!

here's the link:

http://www.bluefly.com/pages/products/detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=2040031053&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=5997541&csform=null

here's one of my fave dress..






god i love it!! and its marked down 50% off to $79.20 (yeah i know thts not exactly cheap for my financial situation but im a sucker for sales and nice clothes and shoes)
i dont care if even if i dont have the body to carry of this dress( i know, i know suthesh, my pear shaped body is more suited for empire line dresses..blah blah)..i thk its beautiful. simply beautiful. beautiful.
wats more, it would go SOOOOO well wit my new nine west black peep toe heels. in fact it would also go with my pointy nine west pointy heels wit the ribbon saquib got me. *sigh*

i am a US size 2 for any kind souls out there :P
and here's another dress i thought was cute... i thk wat attracted me the most abt this dress is the fact tht i dont have anythin like it..most of my dresses are either halter necks or tube dresses (just like how all my shoes are either black or white in colour)
green with envy??? i am
and the next dress..ahh i love it for 2 reasons:
1)its red, and i've been craving for a red dress ever since i saw lumaine's red dress at med ball and gaush's red dress at her 21st (babe, tht was so F**KIN gorgeous!)
2) it VERA WANG!!!

i know i will never have a vera wedding dress no matter how much i would like to, so this is as good as it gets.
for those of u out there who are ignorant, vera wang only designs 4 wedding dresses each year.(or was it 5?)
somebody, hit me hard and hit me good. im too much of a dreamer.
dream on nandini, dream on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home