Wednesday, August 09, 2006

nesh's 22nd..

its been quite a while since i last blogged..i guess this was jus another of my hangat-hangat tahi ayam things (if u dont understand malay, u prob wont understand this sayin..well just too bad then!!) n i reckon it will be quite a while before i blog again since im bogged down wit studyin wit exams loomin around the corner..in any case..here are some pics from nesh's 22nd bday..


nava, deepa and me...i finally got deepa to do an outdoor activity tht did not include running or exercise of any sort.. .



and there were the usual suspects at the party...my BIATCH carol....grrrrr



who i am convinced has no backbone and has incredible body strength to hold both nesh n gaya..


jus a random picture i put up..wait a min..err..is tht PRASH holiding a BEER?? BUSTED!!!
and by all means, dont ask me wat the other 2 are doin..


"here we go round the mulberry bush, the mulberry bush, the mulberry bush.."
prash looks happy..extremely happy. wonder wat he's enjoyin so much?


me and my bitch shasti doin our thang.. ( in layman's terms that means we are ATTEMPTIN to dance)



well regardless of wat happen in between the party..it ended up wit a whole bunch od drunkards..dinesh being one of them..














and my dear anu finally made it..albeit being like 5 hours late..























thtz all for now folks... n happy studyin to my fellow meddies!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home