Tuesday, January 16, 2007

back in santa rosa

and so it has ended...my holiday to philly and NYC..and a weird sense of emptiness has come over me..i might actually come back to malaysia earlier since my dad is comin (my flight right now is scheduled for the 28th)
new york is awesome. simply awesome. probably my favourite city in america. u havent lived until u've been to new york. ok maybe im exageratting but trust me, it really does live up to its hype.
perhaps wat made my little rendezvous to the east coast a lot more interesting was the people i met there. and everyone i met there asked me if i had facebook, forcing me to join it to keep in touch. kinda gettin the hang of it a little..this whole thing abt taggin pictures can get quite interesting..
anyways, back to what i was talkin abt..it saddens me tht i have met all these amazing ppl, and yet deep down inside i know i probably will never see any of them again or at least in the near future.. some have definitely left lasting impressions and i can only console myself wit the knowledge that i was at least lucky enough to meet them once..or mayb thrice..
so i havent really put up pics in a while..will do so soon...
if i feel like it tht is..

NYC rocks my world!!
and a big thank u to my darling diskoe for the amazing 6 days. luvya!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

I agree....

10:07 PM  
Blogger NaN said...

:)

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home