Monday, August 21, 2006

back again..

so blogger has finally reviewed my blog n deemed tht it is not spam after all..
so here i am writing a post when i really should be studyin..
sorry guys, no pics this time..just me ranting abt all the dissatisfying things in my life.
So, i fell sick a few days ago, and i've been getting progressively worse..which im not sure if its due to watever virus/bacteria/protozoa tht is attackin my body, or if there is a more psychosocial explanation to it. perfect timing to get sick i reckon, with exams comin, now i have an excuse to tell my father if i don't do well. or perhaps gettin sick for other secondary gains?? nope, dont thk so, coz at this point in my life i dont have anyone to takcare of me if i get sick, no one to console me when the pain gets overbearing, no one to massage my aching body, no one to scold me for not eating properly, and no one to tickle me to sleep.
so yeah, short version is, it sucks to get sick in a foreign country without good support system. a fren once told me " it's nice havin a bf when ur overseas, because when ur overseas u realise tht u need to do things on ur own; its nice to have someone u can ALWAYS depend on". well said. not tht frens arent there for u, but frens have their own lives, their own bfs/gfs, and unlike ur own bf/gf, frens are not obliged to always be thr for u. take me for example, i've been so caught up with the inadequacies of my life, tht i was not there for a fren when my fren needed me the most, and lead to a rather drastic incident which i am not gonna get into details. so my dear fren, forgive me, for not being there.
i have nothin more to say. i have a date with my multipurpose axe brand medicated oil to put me out of my misery.
in an different note, im fucked for the exam tommorw!! so much for doin better this time to make up for the crap results i got the last time. *sigh*
i miss paula
paula is beautiful =)

1 Comments:

Blogger shakirah said...

honestly, u are right to a certain extent. not that u dont care about ur frens but they have limits to what they can take. there is a certain threshold that just screams "not my problem anymore, there's no way i can help u if u can't help urself". hehehe....damn, i feel so bad for thinkin that way, bt that's the way life is! r u still ill?

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home