Friday, October 06, 2006

the lion, the witch, and....MED BALL

last night was med ball at leonda by the yarra...and it was awesome!!i had so much fun..the food was good..jazz music was excellent..n the after party rocked!!!




amma, i know u would want to see wat i wore...so here it is
thts me waiting for the bus..


last yr i was sitting in a limo drinking champagne...this year im sitting in a train reading the MX..
lol...this is wat happens when u have to many bdays and parties in a month..
i thk deepa and i must have been the only ones who went there by public transport!!!

me and sareeta..the most important 1st year ;)
btw saree, i love ur dress...lol

and this is wat gurls do in the toilet...make up and take pictures!!

the hot sexy mamas...my HPKM group..
i jus came up with a good mnemonic for HPKM.. the Hot Pretty Kick-ass Mamas...
wat do u guys thk?

my dance troupe sarah, gaush, me and vasi..


emma and pete and me..
so adorable!!!
so sorry emma for spilling tht drink on ur dress...really really sorry..i feel so bad!
send me the dry cleaning bill..

me an rob bogeyin on the dance floor..
i miss our old tute group...

me and elaine halley...the MBBS coordinator

ishan and carol...love this pic its just so sweet dont u thk?
can u see the sparks?its like the 4th of july!!

me and luke de la rue..one of the hottest meddies in 2nd yr (i dont care wat u say deepa, HE IS HOT!) man even his last name sounds hot...DE LA RUE...
*sigh*
he's taken girls.. sorry..

navena and deepa bogeyin on the dance floor..

nesh doing the usher.


i dunno why there are 2 pics up of dinesh...

me and josh pretending to swing...music at med ball was better than night cats!

i LOVE deepas hair...very 1950s dorothy dandridge like...dont u reckon?

me and david.. the 4th yr
cute?u decide..
an awesome dancer and really fun to be around..
i guess med ball wasnt all tht deprived of good looking guys :p

All in all, it was a good night...
now tht med ball is over...time to pick up the slack and study for exams!!!
cheers..

nan/nando




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home