Tuesday, January 16, 2007

and insomnia sinks in..

ok so since i cant sleep i figured i'd put up pics with captions abt my AMAZINGLY AWESOME trip to philadelphia and New York..

once again mikey...thanks sooooooo much!! i love u!!!
at the red rock salon in NYC
nancy, gina, me and mike
Go PSU!!!!
lindsay, nancy,tory mike & gina
party party

coyote ugly???

times square...see the MTV studio at the back?



me and mike getting ready for our meal at the famous carnegie deli in new york...practically every celeb has come here for a meal!! the wall of this place is full of pics of celebs adn their autographs..


me and mike with our extremely large portions..is it realy a wonder why americans have an obesity epidemic?


central park: where's my russian with my horse carriage????


diskoe fever @ central park...u will be amazed at how huge central park is!!!


ahhh.. this is life...having my new york cheese cake in central park..


me, alexa (gina's adorable 5 year old niece who i am completely in love wit) and her nanna

thanks so much gina for ur family's wonderful hospitality!!



mike, gina and i @ rockefellar centre..too bad they had already taken out the xmas tree.. notice the ice skating ring at the back?
me and gina @ st patrick's cathedral..one of the oldest in NYC...so old tht they only hold their masses in latin!!

the architecture was simply breathtaking...it makes me want to go to europe even more!!


artwork display @ ground zero

ground zero..
so thts pretty much a summary of my trip to NYC...next will be pics of my trip to philly!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home