Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Nan in the city of brotherly love...PHILADELPHIA!


yes, i went all the way to philly and hung out wit my fellow indians!! lol.. it was a great night..




me and the gals: sonia, rekha, sneha.

me and mike: pre drinks @ kevin's place


jus as i spilled my budweiser...
beer sucks!




hmm...who's more wasted? the one who ended up in the bush or @ 24th and chestnut??
:p


sex on the beach is an awesome drink! thanks kevin!
so there u have it.. a summary of my trip to philly
well its not a very accurate summary.. i also visited all the historical places (liberty bell; independence hall where the declaration of independence was signed..etc..etc..but i figured no one would be interested in tht :p )
god, i miss philly.
i'l be back... I'LL BE BACK!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home