Wednesday, October 11, 2006

the things tht brighten up my day..

sometimes u open your eyes in the morning, wishing u never have to wake up.
sometimes life can be so overwhelming, u just want to run away.
sometimes life leaves u torn to make decisions, and u dont know what to do.
sometimes life tricks u into thinking tht ur life is finally comin out of the darkness, only to through u into another ditch. a fuckin deep ditch.
sometimes u thk tht ur life is finally gettin back on track, only to have it derail again
sometimes, life can be a bitch. like i always say, shit happens.

what can go wrong, WILL go wrong.


but then
sometimes, someone in ur life does the smallest gesture which means so much..

and things dont seem bleak anymore

ella sent me this today.
she brightened up my day. thank u sweetie. it means a lot. n i really like it, im not just sayin tht out of courtesy, it comes from the bottom of my heart.

for those of u who dont know, ella is one of the students at Monash Sec college where i do my CPP placement.
its almost amazing how quikly we've bonded, over such a short time.

sometimes life is so unexpected.

sometimes its the little things tht make me start my day with a smile

;)
nan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home