Thursday, January 18, 2007

does this sound like me?september baby..

SEPTEMBER:Suave and compromising. Careful, cautious and organized. Likes to point out people's mistakes. Likes to criticize. Stubborn. Quiet but able to talk well. Calm and cool. Kind and sympathetic. Concerned and detailed. Loyal and always honest. Does work well. Very confident. Sensitive. Positive Attitude. Thinking generous. Good memory. Clever and knowledgeable. Loves to look for information. Must control oneself when criticizing. Able to motivate oneself. Understanding. Fun to be around. Secretive. Loves sports, leisure and traveling. Hardly shows emotions. Tends to bottle up feelings. Very choosy, especially in relationships. Systematic. sexy but has brains.

this is supposedly characteristics of people born in september (like moi!) truth or not?

first and foremost, wat the hell does suave mean?
me?compromising?i suppose thts true to an extent..
careful, cautious and organised? maybe slightly
now this one blows my mind..i like to critisize?and point out people's mistakes? someone plz tell me thts not true..
quiet?HELL NO! all my life ppl have been tellin me to shut up..
now this one is my favourite...CONFIDENT?? haha..my self esteem is a size of a pea!
positive attitude? i am the definition of pessimism.. i believe tht havin a positive attitude leads to disappointment more often than not..
fun to be around.. yeah fun to be around coz ppl like makin fun of me!
loves travellin...spot on!! my next aim is to save up enough money to travel europe...i so so so wanna go there... :( lets go to prague ppl!!
hardly shows emotion?this one i disagree...if im sad or angry, i like to make sure everyone knows!(if ppl dont know, how will they come and comfort u? :p yes, i realise how lame tht sounds)
choosy when it comes to relationships? i was told tht beggars should not be choosers :p
sexy but has brains? i wish.. if only..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home