Wednesday, October 11, 2006

here's to you pete, because u do brighten up my day.

i've had a post on deepa, on saquib, on my sister, my mom, ella, and now its abt time i had a tribute to dear fren pete...this one is long overdue i reckon..
just to clear the air pete, a daily dose of pete hugs DOES in fact brighten up my day, not only because im deemed a "hug slut" by my frens, but also because of the fact tht ur just an awesome guy..
people who know pete can vouch for him!!

Peter Morris, aka Pete, is an Aussie born freak... who calls me a crazy Malaysian thanks to all the nipple cripples i've given him..
unfortunately, i dont thk im the one who needs an mini mental state examination because pete goes snowboarding in shorts, sun bathes up in the snowy mountains, and NEVER wears a jumper even in those harsh winters melbourne brings upon us..lol

In any case, over time, pete giving me a hug has sorta become our routine which defintiely brightens up my day... and on mondays pete owes me extra hugs coz i missed out on the weekend..lol

there's never a dull day around pete..because he's always got a joke up his sleeve!



me and pete at med ball..at the point when i was the fattest i thk..55 kilos...damn!
thankfully i always have pete to reassure me tht im not fat...
"you only need to worry once you weigh as much as me"
yeah right pete...if i was as tall as u mayb...but im short!!
but still, its always nice to have a fren tell u ur not fat...no matter how many times i claim to be fat..
i thk all my other frens are sick of hearing my weight obsession, thankfully pete has not given up on me yet!!




ice skating wit the best tute group in the world.. and pete carrying me as usual...



pete carrying me..i thk this was the first time...on his 19th bday..



the last day of class 2005..

god knows im gonna miss u loads when u go to box hill and i go to mmc next yr...
who's gonna give me my daily hug dose??
im gonna get sick without it..
is there some kind of pill i could pop or injection i could take i.v/s.c/i.m?
doubt it..
you know why?
coz ur one of a kind pete.
one of a kind.
and dont u ever forget tht.


much love,
nan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home