Friday, October 27, 2006

Im bloggin again. its exams and i should be studyin. but i was just studyin first yr's HEP and read this in one of renowned Dr Craig Hassed's notes:

"Those who practiced relaxation & kept journals for important events had significantly better immunity and fewer infections in the exam period"

and since i have a known history of conveniently falling ill just before exams, i figured i would blog somethin.
or wat the heck, who am i kidding, this is jus another excuse for me to procrastinate.

i am the ultimate slacker.

i have little more than a week left, and i have 2 year's worth of studyin to do. how i plan on doing this, i have no idea.

in a totally unrelated event, david took me to brighton yesterday. i've never been there, its where the beach is. fun fun fun.

my sister is leaving for california tommorw. =(
if i dont get my visa to the US in december, basically i wont see my sister till next yr december! 2 years of not seeing her!! man, tht sucks. she wont admit, but gayatri, im sure u miss me to =p

i just realised how pointless this whole post is. it doesn even have pics in it.
my apologies to those who took the time to read this post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home